Monday, March 11, 2013

Astoria World Manor Review - Yelp Jan. 14, 2010




5.0 star rating
 1/14/2010
I recently went to a wedding at Astoria Manor. Let me tell you its wonderful there!The staff and hoapitality is great! They have a large selection of foods that was delicious!

The wedding i went to was in the Imperial room. From the table decorations color combination of linen made it look beautiful especially the mirrors around. The cocktail hour was in a different room, the Fountain. It was beUtifully decorated also. A large selection of food such as baked lasagna, italian style rice, pork bbq ribs, fried platanos with that delicious sweet dulce de leche sauce yummm!! The carving and cookin station was incredible! They had pernil ham turkey, fettucini alfredo and chicken stir fry ummmmm absolutely DELICIOUS!!!! The most wonderful part was the ice carvin and watermelon with the couples name carved on it BEAUTIFUL!! Tbe bartender met my evry needs and got me hooked on a new drink ive never heard of that tasted great!!

In the main dining room, the waitstaff took our dinner orders had a tasty melon for an appetizer! Whenever i need somethin it took no longer than a few mins for me to get it. Waiters were on poin always foldin my napkins pourin water changin dirty silverware evrythin... (made me feel special lol!) they were very attentive to my evry need... Main course i had chicken Francais and even thAt tasted great. But i was stuffed!! For dessert was chocolate mousse n cake. I still wish i could have more it was wonderful.

I sneaked away from the party to see if i could do my mothers 50th bday and to my surprise the prices were GrEAT for what i wanted. Everyone from the wonderful receptionist that helped me out and gave me some great ideas to the wonderful great lookin banquet manager were so kind and wonderful with me!! I cant wait to start planning my mothers birthday party here!!!

No doubt in my mind evry guest that night had not even one complainT. The astoria world manor is the Great!! I loove it there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment